Vickie has been offering yoga and meditation for the past 18 years, always facilitating a creative space for students to engage in a playful and joyful exploration of both physical, intellectual and spiritual practice. Expect to laugh, sweat, be inspired and challenged in equal measure.
Yoga on the mat is a sacred laboratory where we can shed our protective exterior and be with ourselves in a deep and healing way. I offer Vinyasa Flow classes that are devoted to creating a sacred space in which we can direct energy towards transformative and life affirming means. This is done through intention, dedication, conscious breath, sound and movements that reflect radical self care.
Yoga and meditation are my practices to connect with my body and mind, realign with my heart and ground. It is my sacred time to savor the essence of just being. In a group setting, my aim is to cultivate a space where we nourish our practice and movement can be explored safely and with intention.
With individual yoga or MELT sessions, together we will outline your specific goals and you will receive personalized instruction based on your health, lifestyle and desired intentions. The first session is 1 ½ hours and each session thereafter is 1 hour. You will go home with a series of fun and challenging MELT Maps or yoga postures to practice between sessions.
Students love private lessons for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Grasping the basics of yoga (3+ sessions recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring their practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
- Deepening meditation practice
- Diving into postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
- Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
1 session – $90
5 sessions – $425
10 sessions – $700
1 session – $150
5 sessions – $675
10 sessions – $1300
I would love to work with you!
~Vickie Saito, E-RYT 500, YACEP