Vickie has been offering yoga and meditation for over 30 years, always facilitating a creative space for students to engage in a playful and joyful exploration of both physical, emotional and spiritual practice. Expect to laugh, sweat, be inspired and challenged in equal measure.
Yoga on the mat is a sacred laboratory where we can shed our protective exterior and be with ourselves in a deep and healing way. I offer yoga and meditation classes that are devoted to creating a sacred space where we can direct energy towards transformative and life-affirming means. This is done through intention, dedicated practice, conscious breath, sound, and movements, resulting in a quieter mind and a more relaxed nervous system.
Yoga and meditation are daily practices to ground and connect with your body, mind, and heart. It is alone time on the mat to savor the essence of just being. In a group setting, I aim to cultivate a safe space to learn and embody asana, pranayama, and meditation practices on your own timing and with deep respect.
No in-person classes are being held at this time. Classes will resume starting in January 2024!
You can expect tailored instruction based on your health, lifestyle, and desired intentions with private yoga. The first session is 1 ½ hour and each session thereafter is 1 hour. You will go home with a series of fun and challenging yoga postures to practice between sessions.
Why do students LOVE private Yoga?
- They learn to modify their practice while healing from injury
- To grasp the basics of yoga (3-5 sessions recommended)
- Develop confidence to practice in group settings
- Deepen their meditation practice
- Tailor their practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training
- Cultivate a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receive one-on-one attention in a private space
- Dive deep into postures and receive special attention to master a challenging pose like handstand or understand a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
- Explore yogic philosophy, pranayama, or unfamiliar styles of yoga
1 60-minute session – $90
1 90-minute session - $120
5 sessions – $450
10 sessions – $800
I look forward to working with you!
~Vickie Saito, E-RYT 500, YACEP