Calling all teachers and belts!
Join us in Portland, Oregon this summer for a fun, packed weekend dedicated to learning new choreography and our latest work entitled “Ecstasy”.
Take workshops that will expand upon your ability to create choreography and playfully work through your choreographic habits to unleash new katas. You'll also:
- Learn how to use a focus to dramatically influence the choreography-creation process
- Elevate your ability to create cool-down choreography that integrates awareness of alignment, yoga, and class focus.
- Receive alignment and conditioning tips along the way
- Go home with the confidence to teach the basic katas of Ecstasy
- Take home Ecstasy choreography bars
- Have a BLAST playing with like-minded teachers and belts in a fun, nonjudgemental environment where creative curiosity is encouraged.
$195 early bird by May 1, $245 regular
Friday, July 19: 4:00-7:00pm
Saturday, July 20: 9:00am–5:30pm
Sunday, July 21: 9:00am-5:00pm
The Renaissance Ballroom, located just outside downtown Portland at 0234 SW Bancroft Street, 97239. Free parking available in the school lot.
REGISTER & LEARN MORE
TRAVELING FROM OUT OF TOWN?
Wonderful! We recommend looking at Air B&B for accommodations, as the Renaissance Ballroom is located in a beautiful, safe neighborhood called John’s Landing. The nearest hotel – River’s Edge Hotel – is a 5-minute Uber ride away. There are several restaurants, coffee shops, and a grocery store in the area. Let us know if you are looking for a roommate and we are happy to hook you up with a fellow attendee. Remember: The weekend starts at 4pm on Friday and ends at 5pm on Sunday.
Email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to dancing this weekend with you!
~Vickie & Allison