Yoga on the mat is a sacred laboratory where we can shed our protective exterior and be with ourselves in a deep and healing way. I offer Vinyasa Flow classes that are devoted to creating a sacred space in which we can direct energy towards transformative and life affirming means. This is done through intention, dedication, conscious breath, sound and movements that reflect radical self care in the truth of the moment.
private yoga classes
With private yoga lessons, you’ll zero in on your goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle—and on your time.
Students book private lessons for a variety of intentions, such as:
- Grasping the basics of yoga (3+ sessions recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring their practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
- Deepening meditation practice
- Diving into postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
- Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
Private Session Cost: $90 for 90 minutes
~Vickie Saito, E-RYT 500, YACEP